Glu-Laminated Kiln Dried Logs Are Perfect For Log Homes And Cabins
All the beauty of wood with all the advantages of technology! Conestoga’s Everlast™ Kiln Dried Logs are a triple-laminated powerhouse of structural strength, stability and durability that also delivers the warmth, character and visual appeal of wood.
- The EverlastTM Log is stronger and more stable for log cabins
- The EverlastTM Log is resistant to warping, twisting and settling because it is a more structurally stable log home solution.
- The EverlastTM Log is resistant to movement, shrinkage and checking because it is kiln-dried to 15% or below moisture content.
- The EverlastTM Log is resistant to decay because the kiln dried logs are below the 19% fungi threshold.
- The EverlastTM Log walls are full length up to 28′ in length. This eliminates unsightly log joints and reduces the possibility of air and water infiltration
The Everlast™ Log is precision-notched for exact fit and the extraordinary interlocked corners add structural integrity and weather-tight performance to all Conestoga log cabins.
Everlast™ Logs, available in standard flat profile or optional D profile, are renowned for their excellent working and finishing characteristics.