Everyone has different tastes—their own specialized style—especially when it comes to the design of their dream log cabin!
With that in mind, Conestoga Log Cabins & Homes is proud to provide you with a unique, fun and interactive program to help you design your own log cabin, customized to meet your specific needs. Whether you want to build a basic one room log cabin or design a large four bedroom log cabin home, our floor plan design tool helps you craft the log cabin of your dreams.
Getting Started to customize and Design Your own Log Cabin Is Easy As 1-2-3!
- Simply click the link below to open the program.
- Select an existing floor plan or choose to create an entirely original plan.
- Drag and drop everything imaginable from the drop down list on the left into your floor plan!
- Inventory of previously saved plans
- Create a new plan
- Save plan, save as (new plan), export as Image
- Print plan
- Send to a friend and/or a Conestoga representative
- Undo function
- Share plans on Facebook through your “wall” and “friends’ news feeds”
- Login/logout of planner
- Planner help
- Floor plan selection tool (select items within plan)
- Hand tool (easily navigate plan)
- Wall tool, surface tool, line tool
- Text tool
- Dimension tool (add dimensions to plan)
- Photo tool (add image to plan)
- Zoom in/zoom out tool
- Dynamically size plan
- Symbols: furniture, structure, patio, gym-fitness, fixtures-appliances, wiring, miscellaneous
- Symbols: doors, windows, stairs, miscellaneous
What’s the Next Step?
Contact us to discuss your log cabin kit design. We are happy to work with you on your plan or any of our standard log cabin floor plans. Conestoga has an extensive history of working with individuals and families to help them craft a log cabin or log home that they can enjoy for years to come.