Bear Den Log Home Design
The Bear Den is our newest model and is currently in the process of being built. Stay tuned here or follow us on Facebook, #CLCBearDen to see progress photos and updates!
November 18th – 22nd
- Finishing insulation in kitchen ceiling and ceiling boards to prep kitchen for poly and flooring.
- Installing shiplap on first floor.
- Staining and applying poly to interior trim and doors.
- Backfilling was done and deck and porch posts are in.
- Septic field is being excavated.
November 14th – 16th
Propane tank installation.
October 17th – November 7th
Floor, wall and ceiling insulation started.
October 15th – 16th
Well drilled, installed, and hooked-up.
October 4th – 14th
June 19th – 21st
Interior walls are completed and windows installed. Trusses are all place and roof has been installed.
Friday, May 17, 2019
Main cabin trusses are set. Left gable wall logs are almost complete.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Main log wall stacking complete and ready for gable logs and scissor trusses. Trusses to be delivered and set at 8am next morning (Friday, May 17).
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
All Advantech subfloor on the second story is complete. Stacking of the second story logs has started.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
5th build day. All floor trusses have been set. Bedroom side ledger boards have been installed and the first 2 rows of Advantech subfloor have been installed.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
4th build day. Exterior staining of first floor is complete. Load bearing studwall has been installed and floor trusses have started to be installed.
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
3rd build day. 2 more deliveries of materials were received onsite. The floor trusses for the 2nd floor and mechanical openings were also delivered. Staining was started on the first floor.
Tuesday, May 7th, 2019
2nd build day. The first floor wall system was completed!
Monday, May 6th, 2019
This was Conestoga’s first official build day. Flooring was completed and the log wall system started going up!
As of May 3rd, 2019 the following have been completed:
- Pier foundation placed and concreted
As of April 15th, 2019 all of the following have been completed:
- Permits received
- Driveway excavated and stoned
- Cabin foundation excavation
As of January 15th, 2019 all of the following have been completed for lot preparation:
- Design drawings finalized
- Land purchased
- Sewer survey
- Rough stakeout of Bear Den
- Driveway Stakeout
- Application for sewer permit submitted
- Application for driveway permit submitted
- Tree removal lot clearing
- Cutting in of driveway
- Plot plan
- Applied for zoning