Why Should You Choose Conestoga?
We humbly admit, we could talk about the amazing benefits of our kits all day, but we selected the top ten best reasons you can’t go wrong when you choose to work with us.
- Our log cabin home kit is incredibly easy to assemble!
- We pre-wrap our material, whether it’s the largest log cabin home kit or a small log cabin kit – protecting your logs during storage, shipment and building!
- The Conestoga Everlast™ Log is the driest, strongest and most stable log you can find! Kiln dried to 15% or below for the most reliable log cabin and log home kits available!
- Our logs are full length, up to 28 feet long, eliminating ugly log joints while reducing water and air penetration.
- Conestoga Log Cabins & Homes uses only ACQ environmentally friendly pressure treated material for our porch and foundation supports. Yes, we’re GREEN and proud of it!
- Have a question while building your log cabin kit? Need some support or cabin lover like yourself to talk to? Our technicians are just a phone call away, able to help with anything that come up.
- Our flooring is simply amazing! We utilize only high quality pre-sized number one dense Southern Yellow Pine, a full grade above what others use, assuring your log cabin floors will remain durable and beautiful.
- Incorporating our open beam roofing system, consisting of solid wood glue laminated structural beams, not only provides an elegant finish, but more strength and straighter angles than conventional logs.
- We have invested in a state-of-the-art, 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility to improve efficiency as well as delivery times, enabling us to get your log cabin kit to your location that much faster!
- Ok, we can’t whittle it down to ten! We haven’t even mentioned the skill of our log cabin home kit designers, or the craftsmanship of our seasoned carpenters, or the phenomenal pricing of our product! Let’s sum the final reason you can’t go wrong with choosing Conestoga Log Cabin & Homes in two words – Unforgettable Memories.