What Makes Conestoga Log Cabin Kits and Homes Unique?
- We’ve sold over 3,000 log cabin kits and we specialize in log homes under 2,500 square feet.
- Over 300 resorts and campgrounds feature our camping log kits and commercial buildings, which include bunkhouses, bathhouses, log stores, ADA compliant cabins and even log offices.
- Our low maintenance logs have much less warping, twisting, shrinkage, and checking when compared to all other log homes.
- All our project consultants have over 10 years of experience with the Conestoga Log Cabins and are located at the factory.
- We’re the only log cabins kits company that can produce 28-1/2′ log lengths without joints, which provide the most air and water tight system.
- We utilize the most “green” process in the log cabin kits industry.
- Over 30 years manufacturing and building log cabin kits and log home kits to all 50 states and worldwide.
Residential or Commercial
We offer a wide range of small log cabins and log homes that will satisfy any of your log cabins kits needs. Whether you’re looking for a log cabin home for the perfect vacation cabin getaway, or you are a campground that needs camping cabin kits for rental purposes, Conestoga Log Cabins has the perfect cabin kits for any occasion. Owning and enjoying a log cabin has never been easier thanks to our affordable and durable log house packages.
In 1983, we built our very first log cabin kit under the name Conestoga Log Cabins. Over the years, we have mastered the small log cabin kit industry to bring you, the customer, the most affordable, long lasting log cabin homes on the market.
Our state-of-the-art, 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility allows us to build anything from bunk houses, bathhouses, to resort log cabins, and even wood furniture to complement whichever log home cabin you currently enjoy.
What sets us apart from the other log cabin kits providers on the market? We pride ourselves on our engineered logs. Our kiln-dried EverlastTM logs are more resistant to warping, twisting, and settling than any other log on the market. These unique logs are up to 28’ in length, which eliminates those unsightly log joints and reduces the possibility of air and water infiltration to the log cabin kit.